i.ntere.st by Tattva, Inc. | A site promoting anime culture & gives FREE reward item(s). [Recommended Site for Anime Fans]

I first discovered this Pinterest-like site from Facebook sponsored ad. The image ad is catchy for those people who love animes. The site was made by Tattva, Inc., a Japanese company making Japanese content uhmmm and according to their site they aim to be the world's largest content distribution platform. (see Tattva site here).

The purpose of the site is to promote anime culture by hitting +in to various anime fan art.

(click to open original size of this screenshot in new window)

If you've used Pinterest before then it will be easy for you to use their site. Unlike to Pinterest where you can pin images that are interesting to you coming from external sources, with i.ntere.st, you can only pin or what they call it there +in any interesting to you. But you can only hit the +in button just within the site. Perhaps, they'll make a browser plugin in the future where you can +in from external sources. I've been using this since 2012 and they did a lot of changes already. I used it everyday since the time they've updated it where it can give you 100 points per day.

What's the use of the points I'm getting at with i.ntere.st?

With your accumulated points, you can exchange them for various rewards. (see their rewards here)

They're legit. I actually redeemed a reward from them. I redeemed a Gasyapon TIGER & BUNNY Real Face Swing for 8,000 points! I redeemed it last May 01, 2015 of this year. And my reward arrived here in the Philippines last July 29, 2015. (see pictures of my reward below)

Ivan Karelin Gasyapon reward from i.ntere.st (click to open original size in new window)


Tips:

  • If you're already saving i.ntere.st points, I suggest you aim for a higher rewards. Why? The Postal Office here in the Philippines do not directly mail even just a small piece of this package to your home. Some of the times if they feel like it, they do mail such package directly to your home. They have such unusual process. What I'm pointing here is, they're holding your package in their base and for you to get your package, you need to pay a 100 pesos Parcel fee (custom taxes may not be charged if their guilt-meter is already full for the day they're taxing a precious target). Bottom line here is, It's like I bought this item for 100 pesos from a Hobby store losing the essense of being a FREE item. This is nothing against i.ntere.st, It's just that the Postal Office here in the Philippines has an unusual process.



Reference:



Comments

  1. Certainly a great way to get free anime stuff if you're a real anime junkie! Great article that can really help a lot of anime lovers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be an anime fanatic until college, grew out of it. I still love the old anime series that I watched, like Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Wedding Peach, etc, not so much the new ones of today. I don't even like Naruto haha. I.ntere.St is great for anime fans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be an anime fan (during my younger years. haha). I didn't know there's something like this. This is a big help to other anime lovers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice. anime lovers should know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got excited reading this post and yes, i totally I agree that there is something wrong with the Philippine Postal Service and that is the primary reason why I stopped ordering from international suppliers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting interface for all the anime lovers out there.And yes, I hate how our postal service works too. Very inconvenient!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment