Arrived Today: Packages from HLJ.co.jp & i.ntere.st

I went to our local post office earlier to get my packages from hlj.co.jp and my reward from i.ntere.st. My expectation of any packages diminished already as they were shipped 3 months ago according to my purchase record. It feels great when you forgot it already. The surprise of receiving a package. It's like receiving a surprise gift :)

hobbylink japan package & i.ntere.st reward
From my Instagram post.

NOTE: click image to open original size in new tab

This is my second reward I redeemed in i.ntere.st website. If you don't know what are they about, you read my post here.

anichara heroes bastard!! reward in interest
Anichara Heroes Bastard!! reward in i.ntere.st

And here's the inside of my HLJ package.

keroro tamama kululu plastic model kit
Pile of Sgt. Frog plastic model

At last, the Kerero Platoon is complete!

giroro and dororo of kerero platoon plastic model kit
Giroro: "They're inside, right? | Dororo: " . . . (you don't say) "

Let's build them on my next post!

giroro and dororo of kerero platoon plamo
Giroro: "Let's build them! | Dororo: " . . . "


Comments