Toy Figure Review: Star Wars The Black Series: Yoda | by Hasbro

This is my first collection of Star Wars The Black Series. I actually bought my first one last December 2015. I got Darth Vader from the nearest store here in my place but unfortunately, I discovered It's a knockoff! It's a long story, eventually, the seller agreed to return my money. For those who want to start collecting this toyline, be prudent and try to watch first some toy reviews in YouTube so you can distinguish if the item you're buying is fake or not. Also, buy from a store marked with many positive feedbacks ;)

Luckily, as I've continued my toy hunt, I found a legit seller at Ebay. Instead of Darth Vader, the figure I really want, I found a rare one which is Yoda. The figure I'm reviewing below:

yoda black series box art side view
Yoda The Black Series Box Art (side view)

Star Wars The Black Series 6 inch Yoda toy details

Toyline: Star Wars The Black Series
Toy Character: Yoda
Figure base scale: 6 inch
Manufacturer: Hasbro
Year Released: 2014 | Phase 02 | Series 06
Figure no. 06
Product No. A9011 / A4301








Accessories:
  • Robe
  • Blissl Flute
  • Snake
  • Lightsaber (Green)
  • Lightsaber's hilt
  • Belt
  • Gimer Stick

yoda black series box art front viewyoda black series box art rear
Star Wars The Black Series Yoda (front & rear of the box)

yoda black series barcode original
Star Wars The Black Series Yoda box barcode (bottom)
Before I took pictures of Yoda, I shaded his eyes' iris with Gray Gundam Marker. At a distance, when you look at him, he looks wide awake because the very light pigment of his iris and only his black pupil is clearly noticeable (see below).

retouching yoda's eyes with gundam marker
Before & After retouch of Yoda's eyes

gray gundam marker
The Gray Gundam Marker I used to retouch Yoda's eyes

And as for the poses, check all photos below:

yoda black series with robe and lightsaber6 inch yoda black series with robe and lightsaber

yoda black series with robe and lightsaber backyoda the black series with robe and lightsaber
yoda star wars black series with pet snake
yoda star wars black series on his stick

yoda star wars black series with his cane
yoda star wars black series on his grimer stick

yoda star wars black series sitting

yoda star wars black series accessories

yoda star wars black series without robeyoda star wars black series without clothes


Looking for this figure? Buy it at Amazon (see product link below):



Hope you like my toy figure review.

Thanks!

-
Otakore Literantadodist
01/20/2016

Comments