Square Enix's Echoes of Mana Mobile Game Ended Last May 15, 2023

Yes. You read it. SQUARE ENIX killed it. The game is only a year old, and they've ended it.

Echoes of Mana Game Ended May 15, 2023
Echoes of Mana - Rel. April 27, 2022 - Ended May 15, 2023

I remember playing it on its first release. I was excited during that time because I played Legend of Mana in the old days. And it's nostalgic that I can experience the same gameplay with their Andoird release. I enjoyed it for several days. I found some issues in the game. The story dialogue is too tedious to follow. And the loading time is slow. I eventually uninstalled it. It's not just because of the issues I've found but because I was also busy with my work in that period.


Advertisement:

Then recently, their post appeared in my Facebook feed, announcing their departure. I am surprised, thinking that's too soon because their game is just a year old. Their game was released last year on April 22, 2023.


Perhaps, the reason for its demise is that they're not paying much attention to the issues within the game. The new characters' release is not exciting. The overall improvement is lacking. Maybe they could have gained more revenue if they added a collaboration character from an anime or other games like what they did in FF BE: WOTV. But these are just my observable deficiencies in their game. We're not even sure why It's ended.

Somehow, despite their shortcomings, we should still appreciate their effort. You know, game development is not easy. Management and team contribution must be harmonious for the success of the game. And lastly, listen to your players. They're the lifeline of the game.

As of this writing, the game is still listed at the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.EchoesofManaww

And that's it.

Thank you, Quilto and Quilta! ðŸ˜¿



Advertisement:
Lazada Hot Deals and Top Selling Items Up to 80% Off

Comments